1. Greater Vancouver Leadership Summit, Vancouver Board of Trade, November 14, 2003
2/4/26/32/50/54. Jet Set Sports Official Website: Résumé.
3. Schmoozer Makes Olympic Comeback by Peter Waldman. The Wall Street Journal, February 22, 2002.
6. G.M. to Export Cars to Yugoslavia, AP, The New York Times, November 16, 1990.
11/55/56. Gold‐Medal Schmoozer by Peter Waldman, Condé Nast Portfolio.com. August 2008.
14. Businessman says he gave bid leaders cash, by Lisa Riley Roche, Deseret News, November 25, 2003.
15. Government Case Shifts Its Focus To Fraud by Lex Hemphill, The New York Times. November 28, 2003.
16. Prosecutors open bribery case against Olympic bid leaders by Paul Foy, Deseret News, October 31, 2003.
18. Government Case Shifts Its Focus To Fraud by Lex Hemphill, The New York Times. November 28, 2003.
19/20/33/47/51/58/68. Ticket monopoly brings one man big profit by Christine Willmsen and Ron Judd, Seattle Times, November 16, 2009.
22. Former USOC Marketing Chief Avoids Jail Time. AroundTheRings.com, January 16, 2009.
23. Disappointment in Quebec City. June 16, 1995. The CBC Digital Archives Website. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Last updated: April 26, 2007.
25. Schmoozer Makes Olympic Comeback. by Peter Waldman. The Wall Street Journal, February 22, 2002.
27. El intrincado camino hacia Sydney, El Diario, February 10, 2000.
35/36/45. USOC Fills CEO Position From Inside; Olympics: Legal expert Blackmun, 43, takes reins from Blake immediately by Alan Abrahamson, Los Angeles Times, November 1, 2000.
37. Fraser Bullock: A Gold Medal Turnaround, by Gregory Taggart. Marriott School Alumni Magazine, Winter 2002.
40. Sydney Olympics ticketing fiasco: premium seats reserved for the rich by Jason Nichols. World Socialist Web Site. Nov 5, 1999.
41. Marks Right Agreement by and between Global Sports Consultants, L.L.C., D/B/A Jet Set Sports et al and Olympic Properties of the United States –Salt Lake 2002, L.L.C., (excerpts) March 24, 2000
42. US Olympic Committee, et al v. 2000olympic.com, et al. 1:00‐cv‐01018‐CMH (E.D. Va. 2000)
44. Cherubini, Sergio. Events ticketing management: The case of the Olympic Winter Games Torino 2006 and the Fifa World Cup Germany 2006. (2007): 2
48. Ousted Blackmun Leaving USOC by Alan Abrahamson, Los Angeles Times, October 25, 2001.
49. Government Case Shifts Its Focus To Fraud by Lex Hemphill, The New York Times. November 28, 2003.
52/94. CoSport website:
53. Jet Set Sports: they got the games, by Colin Campbell, Macleans, Mar 9, 2009.
60. Sorenson Capital Partners with Jet Set Sports, Fri Dec 19, 2008.
62. Zahltag für Heinz Jungwirth, Reitsportnews, August 2, 2009.
63. Austrian Olympic Committee president Leo Wallner says he’ll step down effective Sept. 23, Associated Press, September 4, 2009.
64. Sandy Alderson among finalists for USOC CEO Olympic committee looking at 6 candidates by Philip Hersh, The Chicago Tribune, December 12, 2009.
65. U.S.O.C. Turns Again to Blackmun as Chief Executive by Katie Thomas, New York Times, January 5, 2010.
66. AP sources: USOC to tab Blackmun as new CEO by Eddie Pells, Associated Press, January 5, 2010.
71/72. U.S. Olympians could lose ticket perk, Associated Press, Sports Illustrated, February 21, 2001.
74/75. Beijing Games shaping up as sports' toughest ticket by Vicki Michaelis and Calum MacLeod, December 20, 2007.
76. Athletes miss out in ticket scramble, from correspondents in Beijing, China. Fox Sports. April 24, 2008.
77. USOC still committed to letting foreign athletes in By EDDIE PELLS , AP National Writer, Seattle Times, May 14, 2008.
78. Green Comes Before Gold For Families of Olympians By Les Carpenter, Washington Post Staff Writer, Washington Post, May 4, 2008.
79. Adlington family set off to watch their daughter aim for second gold, from Nick Harris in Beijing, The Independent, August 11, 2008.
80. Athletes miss out in ticket scramble, from correspondents in Beijing, China. Fox Sports. April 24, 2008.
81. Olympic dream becomes reality by Cara Loriz, Shelter Island Reporter, August 14, 2008.
82. Athletes, families hit by Olympic ticket scam by Bob Sullivan, Thee Red Tape Chronicles, MSNBC, August 5, 2008.
83. Ticket crunch hits parents of Canadian Olympians CBC Sports, August 6, 2008.
84. Parents of Olympians face tough fight for tickets, CTV.ca news staff, CTV.ca July 28, 2008.
85. Kiwis caught in Olympic ticket scam August 4, 2008.
86. Ticket scam stings couple, Waikato Times, June 4, 2008.
87. Not many Kiwis scammed ‐ NZ Olympic chief, Fairfax Media, August 4, 2008
88. Aussie softballers lose Beijing Games tickets. The Daily Telegraph, August 04, 2008.
89. 'Nothing can be done' for Olympic ticket scam victims by Olympics correspondent Shane McLeod, Australian Broadcasting Corporation News, August 4, 2008.
90. Turkish skater's parents left out of the loop by Rod Mickleburgh, The Globe and Mail, December 17, 2009.
91. Parents will get to see skater compete after all by Rod Mickleburgh,The Globe and Mail, December 17, 2009.
92/97. Olympics ticket monopoly freezes out the fans by Ron Judd and Christine Willmsen, Seattle Times, November 15, 2009.
95. CoSport Official Website: FAQ – Who has access to purchase individual tickets?
96. For Many Olympic Families, the Dream Is Proving Costly by Katie Thomas, The New York Times, May 21, 2008.
98. Ron Judd’s Olympics Insider Blog: USOC answers to CoSport ticketing questions. Seattle Times. May 10, 2009.